-
November 16th, 2001, 09:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Cut, Print
Check the gate
And lets move on!
------------------
I told him not to jump...so he didn't. Damn! Don't you hate anti-climaxes.
-
November 17th, 2001, 04:45 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Everyone write a snazzy haiku about filmmaking or your favorite movie. The winner gets a swift hawaiin kick in the groin!
The batteries low
I want a wide angle lens
Lens cap is still on
Thank you, thank you.
------------------
"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"
-
November 17th, 2001, 01:28 PM
#3
Inactive Member
digital or film?
greatest director ever?
message board cliches
------------------
-
November 17th, 2001, 08:01 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
haiku? sepuku!
------------------
N305UDB M173UBM
(B55VOR)
(WGO963W)
-
November 19th, 2001, 08:07 AM
#5
Inactive Member
camera shooting
a man walking in the dark,
never to be seen
------------------
ThomasB
http://www.biennavista.com
-
November 21st, 2001, 03:53 PM
#6
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackArtsProductions:
Cut, Print
Check the gate
And lets move on!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thats not a haiku! You don't win, but you get the kick in the groin anyway. Ready?
KIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO!
------------------
"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"
-
November 21st, 2001, 06:00 PM
#7
Inactive Member
"People around me,
So close and yet so distant,
The Matrix"
------------------
There can be only one.
-
November 21st, 2001, 06:05 PM
#8
Inactive Member
"People around me,
So close and yet so distant,
The Matrix"
------------------
There can be only one.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks